The Devolution of Woman

Regression


We work hard for women's rights. We fight against the glass ceiling daily. We do everything we can to prove we are as capable as a man... and then...


Cute boy = IQ drop


How many times have you seen a girl you previously thought was intelligent, or at least had some sense, drop into a disturbing, purposefully stupid persona in front of a boy? I shouldn't even give them as much credit as saying in front of a cute boy; it's really in front of any boy.


Everyone has a want or need to be liked, but not everyone turns into a fool at the mere sight of the opposite sex. It is an interesting experience to get in a group of mixed company, and then sit back and watch as certain members of the group apparently devolve to the point that they are nearly animalistic. They become ruled by their basic (primal) needs and instincts.


Although it happens to a certain degree with both males and females, I have to point the main finger of blame at the girls. Their excessive giggling could be compared to a mating call, "I'm easy! I'm easy!" What happened to pride?


They travel and hunt in packs, and when they finally get a kill, they fight over who it belongs to. They pretend to like each other and form superficial relationships, only to be quickly discarded when the hunt reaches its climax.


Do not live in fear of this species of women, there are ways to recognize them. For fear of being controversial, I will not put down too many details, but here are a few keys in seeking them out using all of your senses:


  • Listen for the excessive giggling.
  • Look for packs of similar looking females.
  • Sniff around for a near potent amount of perfume.
  • Touch.... no... don't get that close, they are far too dangerous.
  • Taste.... if you are close enough for this one, then all is lost.

What is wrong with showing signs of intelligent life? If a guy doesn't want to hear what you have to say, I suggest you move on. Have some pride.


Survival of the fittest? Please. Darwinism is a hoax.

3 comments:

bballisbob said...

"In my mind I kickz your butt". You have always been one to sit back and observe, and say it how it is. Most will have a hard time hearing the truth for fear that it might be a reflection and scare the beast. Most don't want to see or admit that the reflection could be an image of the real self. Very thought provoking.

Jacque said...

Brooke! Oh My gosh! that is so right on! I hate the excessive gigglers...Once I tried it and I will admit, I was embarrassed!!I liked playing the intimidating smart chic the guys weren't worthy of! haha!
You are so observant!

Neil Hiatt said...

Ha Ha Ha, I feel it's a vice versa thing for men. Men are always being blamed for being dull witted and slow but what makes us that way is women, the only difference men don't do it on purpose! I had an ex that I ran into and she litterally would dumb herself down around guys because she thought that's what they wanted and mostly because she thought her intelligence intimidated most men. It seemed to have the reverse effect for her though.